Monday, November 25, 2013

Chocolate Orange Mug Cake

Hello everyone!  I apologize that today's blog article is so late.  We have family in for the holidays, and I was a bit distracted!  Today's recipe is another mug cake.  Have you ever had a chocolate orange at Christmas time?  They come wrapped in orange foil.  You smack them against a hard surface before you unwrap them, and they break into segments.  They are SO delicious!  

Also, I wanted to let you know that I will not be posting the Friday after Thanksgiving.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!



Chocolate Orange Mug Cake

1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
2 T. brown sugar
a few drops vanilla extract
a few drops orange extract
1/4 cup milk

Directions

Throw it all in a mug and mix it until just combined.  Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.  Enjoy!


My extended family from Canada really enjoyed it!  I only had a small amount left to taste myself!

1 comment: